• B.A. Psychology, Michigan State University
• D.O., Des Moines University
• Internship: Detroit Osteopathic Hospital/Bi-County Community Hospital (Michigan State University)
• Residency: Detroit Osteopathic Hospital/ Bi-County Community Hospital (Michigan State University)
• Hand/Wrist Fellowship: University of Southern California (J. Boyes)
Board Certified, American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Subspecialty Certification: Certification of Added Qualification Hand Surgery
• American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), Associate Member
• Jupiter Medical Center, Jupiter, FL
• Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
• Northpoint Laser & Surgery Center, West Palm Beach, FL
• JFK Medical Center North Campus, West Palm Beach, FL
• Good Samaritan Hospital, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Seltzer has been practicing orthopaedic surgery in Palm Beach County since 1989. Dr. Seltzer is trained in the subspecialty of hand, wrist and elbow. Dr. Seltzer performs total joint replacements of hips, knees, elbows, wrists and fingers as well as knee and wrist arthroscopy. He is a Clinical Associate Professor of Orthopaedics at Nova Southeastern University. He has been teaching medical students, interns and residents since 1989. Dr. Seltzer is an avid golfer and is a lover of all sports. He is on the Surgical Advisory Board of Keiser Career College for surgical technicians.
Dr. Seltzer joined a medical mission to Honduras in conjunction with the Light of the World charity group. Dr. Seltzer performed 45 of the 168 procedures completed during the five day mission.